Tuesday, January 9, 2018

School Break Days

Image result for universal studiosDuring winter break I spent a lot of time with my family. We went to the parks, movies and other places together. Although my favorite part was going to Universal Studios with my little sister. Only I and she went because we were the only ones who enjoyed the rides and the rest of my family always got bored going. I also spent a lot of time in bed just watching shows or movies on Netflix or websites where I can watch movies. During this break my older brother decided to buy me a book as one of my presents To Kill a Mockingbird. I read the whole book in about 2 days and I thought it was good. Although I have to admit some parts of it were boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation      Things I liked about Exploring Computer Science Class is having 5 minutes to write in our journal everyday. This ...