Thursday, November 2, 2017

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People

Habit 1: Be Proactive
"Habit 1 is the key to unlocking all the other habits and that's why it comes first. It says, "I am the captain of my life. I can choose my attitude. I'm responsible for my own happiness or unhappiness. I am in the driver's seat of my destiny, not just a passenger."
Image result for being proactiveThe quote means that they are taking responsibility for their own life. They are not going along with what everyone else wants; they are doing what makes them happy.Proactive means creating or controlling a situation by causing something to happen rather than responding to it after it has happened. Habit number one is telling you to be proactive with your life. Don't have others plan out your future for you and do it yourself. Such as don't let your parents force you into going into a career you don't like. But that means you have control of your own actions and shall be held responsible for it. Proactive people follow their dreams and what make them happy. If you want to be a designer, follow your dreams and be one. If that makes you happy and everyone tells you it's wrong that it's impossible. Don't listen them if you believe you can do it then you can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation      Things I liked about Exploring Computer Science Class is having 5 minutes to write in our journal everyday. This ...