Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation

     Things I liked about Exploring Computer Science Class is having 5 minutes to write in our journal everyday. This let me know the goals I wanted to accomplish at a specific time and the goals I have achieved. Another thing I liked about the class was that there were no test testing our knowledge. Tests make me nervous and I always end up doing bad, I like that we were able to learn at our own speed about coding and not have to worry about a upcoming test.

     Things I didn't like about this class is having to write reflections down everyday about a new quality or something else. I did enjoy learning about something new that will help me improve my skills and do better in life. I just didn't enjoy having to write long paragraphs because sometimes I didn't know what to write and it made the paragraphs really short.

     Recommendations for improving the class are to let students have more free time. Sometimes we really want to finish other assignments and we need computers. Having more free time open more opportunities to finish the assignments we need. I understand this is exploring computer science class and we have work to be done but once in a while would be nice.

     I read  my life planning goals journal as often as I could. Somedays I have a lot of things in my mind and it might slip but I do try and read them as much as I could.

     I'm committed to being a CTR person. I am because I want to succeed in life and choosing the right helps with that. For instance, I choose the right by doing my homework and in return I get good grades.

     I learned from this class many things but what I'll pass on is being a CTR person all the time. I'll tell others to avoid temptations and it will help them in the long run.

    I'll remember from this class CTR(choose the right). I also remember below the line and above the line. I'll always have to be above the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation      Things I liked about Exploring Computer Science Class is having 5 minutes to write in our journal everyday. This ...