Monday, December 4, 2017

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People

Reflection: Write an overall final reflection in this post regarding the "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People."  Include your deepest thoughts and feelings. Write what you commit to do to apply the seven habits.

Image result for The 7 Habits of Highly Effective PeopleThe seven habits of highly effective people will help you be productive and happy. I believe these habits will make me excel in my school work. For example, habit three putting first things first will help me do my important school/homework first. Such as if I have a lot of homework and I know that one is due tomorrow and the others aren't due till next week. I'll do the one that is due tomorrow instead of the ones due next week. Habit two will make me determined to finish things. For example, I don't really like to start running but once I get into it I don't want to stop. If I have the end in mind I will be determined to finish it. These habits will only be effective if you put your best efforts into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation      Things I liked about Exploring Computer Science Class is having 5 minutes to write in our journal everyday. This ...