Thursday, August 17, 2017

Summer Activites

  This summer I spent a lot of time with my family. My aunts came over to my house a few times and we ate as a family. My little sister's birthday was on the 6th of August, so she has a small pool party. My friend came over and we had a great time at my sisters party.This summer I also had Volleyball practice, it took up most of my summer. Apart from practice we also had to do a fitness challenge that out coach required us to do during the summer. They were a few exercises we had to everyday even if we didn't meet up for practice. As a team we also went hiking to Eaton Canyon. We walked about 9 miles in 3-4 hours. It was a fun bonding experience. I also went to the beach with a couple of teammates. The Sunday before coming back to school I went to Universal Studios with my sister and a couple of friends. We got onto all the rides we wanted and sometimes even twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation      Things I liked about Exploring Computer Science Class is having 5 minutes to write in our journal everyday. This ...